Diplomat – As the diplomat, you are responsible for acting as a communicator between the various layers of student government.
The diplomat’s duties include…
- Working with all levels of the school’s government
- Communicating with faculty, council members, and the general student population
- Attending community forums where they provide data and perspective
- Helping plan forum agendas
Secretary – The secretary manages the everyday organizational tasks related to running the student government and forums
The secretary’s duties include…
- Taking and managing the organization of notes at community forums
- Helping plan the agenda for community forums
- Arranging meetings between council members and independent parties
- Keeping track of information and feedback received at forums and meetings
Director – Also called Director of The Forum, the director is the main leader of the student government for a specific grade level.
The director’s duties include…
- Facilitating, recapping, planning and managing forums
- Helping keep conversations on track and civil
- Acting as a head to their respective classes
- Attending meetings with all levels of the government
Economist – The economist oversees class finances, managing both revenue and expenses, while overseeing the class budget.
The economist’s duties include…
- Managing the money for their respective class
- Planning class fundraisers
- Taking care of grants issued by other committees
Public Relations Manager – The job of the public relations manager is to communicate with various stakeholders regarding the activities of the student government.
The public relation manager’s duties include…
- Managing SGA social media pages
- Advertising SGA fundraisers and events
- Communicating to the general population of students about upcoming events and changes